Monday, January 10, 2011

And here we go....

OK, my name is Sebastian and I have decided finally to start a blog. The reason?? a Broken Heart!

After almost 9 years of marriage we're getting separated and as much as it is a bit (or a lot) of a shocker I have decided to document the healing process by writing on this blog all the day by day feelings and experiences I will encounter in the future..

I will have to recap a little bit since I should have had started back in October 2010, but whoever has gone through a breakup will sympathize with me by understanding that at the very beginning, writing a blog is not on the priority list of things to do...

The title of this blog? well, it is made from the two things I love the most in this life and the ones I believe will help me to overcome this rough path I am going through at the moment

I have been a musician since the age of 14 (almost 20 years now) were I have played in diverse bands and projects of all kinds

Ever since I left my hometown Venezuela, I have developed an itch for travelling and exploring new places, I have had the opportunity of visiting some places in the comfort of planes and hotels but after watching TV shows like: Long Way Round, Long Way Down and By Any Means I've been desiring to grab the backpack and take off to wander new places and new people, new cultures, new food and collect experiences from all over the world

So, thank you very much for reading and supporting this dude on his romantic journey of self discovery and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I should enjoy writing it.

Seb

1 comment:

  1. Hoy mi voz está ahogada y mi flauta muda… Mi mundo ha desaparecido en un mal sueño. No obstante, te pregunto con lágrimas: “¿A quienes han envenenado tu aire y apagado tu luz, les haz perdonado, continuas amándoles? 1999.-

    ReplyDelete