Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Bucket List has started...!

Well my fellow readers, the main reason for this blog was to use travelling experiences and music as a healing path from a breakup...I have promised myself that every month I'd go away even for a weekend, to explore new territories alone in preparation for what it would be my trip at the end of the year...so far the recount

January: The Dominican Republic
February: Montreal
March: (nothing here)
April: Venezuela

May:...........NYC

Yes, I'll be going to NYC from May 21-23, got my bus ticket and I am booking a cheap hostel as I write this post. Although I have been in NYC twice it has been just stopovers and never to enjoy the city and what it has to offer. Now I have the opportunity of spending 3 full days and 2 nights in the city that never sleeps.

I will be writing a full post on it as I go but things I am planning on doing while there so far...

- Catch a concert of Esperanza Spalding Bass virtuoso hottie and have a night of fine jazz
- Go to the Yankee Stadium and watch the Yankees play while having a stadium hot-dog
- Wander around the music stores, Harlem, Bronx and Hell's Kitchen
- and much more.....

Im getting ready......NYC here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Seb! I've only been to NYC once but vowed to go back because I LOVE NEW YORK! Make sure you take lots of pictures, ok? (PS this is Frenchy)

    ReplyDelete