Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The "V-DAY"

Yes, I must admit I was nervous, the V-Day, February 14th, how was it going to be?? First Valentine's Day alone in a long LONG time, I didn't have to buy flowers, chocolates or gifts to anyone...

Well...not as painful as I thought. Just another day.

I went to work, 9-5, I left work and went straight to have a haircut (just tips cause I am planning on letting it grow) and then I went to the movies by myself. I went to see "Cedar Rapids" (which was a wrong choice) because it wasn't as funny as the trailer promised it to be.

Sneaked some junk food in the theatre (Chips, white chocolate and pop)

In fact, I am more excited about taking off to Montreal for the long weekend and seeing again some old faces I haven't seen in a while. I'd be my own tribute to celebrate my 10 years in Canada and the places I used to go...the itinerary includes (food wise)

General Tao at Soupe et Nouilles
Smoke Meat Sandwich at Schwartz's
St-Viateur Bagels

and that's just a start of what it looks like an interesting week

On Wednesday and Thursday night I'll be hitting some open jams with the band trying to get some bookings and at the same time having fun playing some covers

Then on friday after work I'll be leaving straight to Montreal and coming back on Monday night.

It should be fun....more details to come later

No comments:

Post a Comment